Employee performance of any company must be properly assessed. However, it is important not only for the director, but also for the employee. The latter must know how efficiently he works, how much he earns, and whether he has an opportunity to increase his productivity to receive bonuses and extra payments.
Our application helps to solve these tasks. The director can set goals for subordinates for a certain period (a month, a quarter, a year) and control their achievement. The employee also sees what productivity he has and whether he can claim a bonus payment in the current period.
Company executives face the following planning and control problems:
• lack of a unified indicator regarding which it is possible to measure the efficiency and productivity of subordinates and the general dynamics of the company;
• employees of the company do not know how well they complete the set plans, therefore the overall productivity often decreases
• clearly defined goals, reports on their achievement and automatic calculation of efficiency exclude disputes regarding unfair assessment with the material reward to employees.
To avoid such troubles during the work, we have created an application that has a great functionality for organizing a work process and monitoring its results.
Setting goal types (templates).
These templates are convenient to apply to a group of specialists (programmers, managers), without the need to set the parameters constantly.
Setting goals (plans) for employees.
• setting individual goals;
• setting the goal validity period;
• setting regular goals (for a month / a quarter / a year);
• automatic calculation of bonus payments, as well as depending on the percentage of the completed plan;
• setting activity diagrams.
Analytical data is shown on the main page of the application.
Employees can immediately see the goals, current progress, and bonus performance. The director can also see the progress of his subordinates besides his goals.
The data is presented in the form of tables and graphs, which greatly simplifies the perception and control. Goal detalization can be downloaded in Excel format.
Our application helps to plan main performance indicators of the company, observe the situation regarding implementation of the plan in real time, and calculate bonuses and many other things!
Why FREE is not FREE?
Unfortunately, due to legal complexities of the Russian legislation at the moment Bitrix24 is unable to implement direct billing between Russian authors of applications and end-customers outside of Russia. That's why we accept payments ourselves, and send our customers coupons for installation or renewal of applications. At the moment it is the official way allowed by Bitrix24. The current price is here.
Added functionality for working with call detailing in telephony
The KPI application helps to plan key performance indicators, observe the situation regarding implementation of the plan in real time, calculate bonuses e.t.c.!
Technical support address:
10.00 am - 7.00 pm Moscow time.
Response time – 48 hours.
Days off: Saturday and Sunday.
Standard application installation from Bitrix24 Marketplace.
After the installation you must configure the result types. Five basic types are available. You can edit the current type or create new ones.
The "Tasks" type has the default characteristics:
• counting: “Number of hours spent”;
• responsible: “Employee from the goal”, whose tasks will be considered in the goal;
• filter by: “Completion Date”.
If we need to calculate the total number of tasks that the employee has set with the deadline in the current month, we should change:
• counting: “Number of tasks”;
• remove the check mark against the responsible and put it against the tasksetter;
• status: select all the values;
• filter by: “Deadline”;
Next, you need to fill in the goals.
Let's fill in the goal: “employee 'XXX' should set 100 tasks with a deadline in the current month in order to complete the plan at 100%. It should be a monthly goal”. You should fill in:
• Name: it can be any you like; it will be displayed on the main page of the employee for whom the goal is being set.
• Activity - “Yes”: if you remove the activity, the goal will not be displayed and calculated;
• User: you should select the employee for whom the goal is being set.
• Result type: you should select the created result type, in our case it is “Tasks”.
• Goal: you should specify how many tasks need to be set in order to complete the plan at 100%. In our case, you should specify 100.
• Add a diagram to the employee page: select "Yes" if you want to display a goal diagram on the main page of the application (for an employee, director).
• Period: select the “Month” period, click on the checkbox “Regular goal”, and select the year and month of the beginning and the end of the plan.
If the implementation of a plan indicator is encouraged by a bonus payment, there are three options to calculate it:
1) "One-off payment when reaching the goal" – only when the goal is fully completed.
2) "Co-payment" – payments when a certain percentage of the goal is reached. You can set several co-payments, but they are not summarized for one goal. So, if it is stated there is a 1,400 payment at 50%, and 3,000 at 75%, in this case, if the plan is completed at 100%, bonus payment will be 3,000.
3) "Payment for each step of the goal achievement" – payment for each goal unit. In case of the tasks, it can be the payment for each task hour according to the settings. In case of the leads, it can be the payment for each lead.
Also, tasks have additional functionality “Allow partial payments” for payments by the time. It allows to pay for work on a per-minute basis.
Now you can see the information about the employee's current goal and the bonus level on his page now.
The information display for directors about their subordinates can be set up on the setting page.