REST Activity is an application for extending the functionality of the standard Bitrix24 business process designer.
Using the application, you can access the Bitrix24 REST API from business processes.
What scenarios can be implemented:
- Create new invoice
- Return invoice data
- Get filter data from CRM
- Get filter data from Bitrix24 lists
- Create or change a calendar event
- Pause less than 10 minutes
- Send message to chat
- And much more
The first version for sending requests and receiving data, uses only JSON (syntax sensitive). Examples can be found in the documentation.
The first version is completely free.
Plan for the second version:
- Increasing documentation and use cases
- Improvement of the application interface and actions in the designer of business processes
- Error handler
- Updated app backend.
- Added rights to the application
- Increased the speed of work on list methods by 50 times, now they work with lightning speed.
The application is designed to expand the functionality of business processes by accessing the Bitrix24 REST API.
You can send any question to our email at email@example.com
We will answer you within 24 hours.
Configuring REST activity actions
- Select "REST Activity" in the "Application actions" block inside the business process designer.
In action settings:
- In the REST-method field, specify the required method. Methods are available in the documentation for REST Help
- In the REST request parameters field, specify the request parameters in JSON format.
The validity of the parameters can be checked on the website jsonformatter.curiousconcept.com
- In the JSONPath field, specify expressions to filter the query results and get the required data.
For available filtering expressions, see: JSONPath
- If the answer is multiple and you need to get more than 50 records, then in the field "Get more than 50 items?" put the value Yes
- Set the waiting period. Do not leave the field empty to avoid freezing of the business process.
Minimum 10 minutes.
Setting up the activity REST Pause
- Select "[REST Actions] Pause execution" in the "Application actions" block inside the business process designer.
- In action settings:
- In the "Timeout in seconds" field, specify the timeout in seconds from 1 to 300
- Set the waiting period. Do not leave the field empty to avoid freezing of the business process. Minimum 10 minutes.