Connect Bitrix24 Online integration
1. Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations.
2. Click on “Add New”.
3. Enter a recognizable name for your integration.
4. Click on Browse.
5. Select “Bitrix24 Online” from the providers' list.
6. Click Next.
7. This is where you can find your “Sub domain” value. Directly inside your browser search bar without adding https:// or .bitrix24.com. We only need the domain (in this case “leadsbridge”)
8. This is the window that Bitrix24 will show you to authorize LeadsBridge to use your CRM.
9. Select the segmentation you’d like to use.
10. Click on Authorize.
11. A Bitrix24 Online’s wizard will pop up.
12. Enter your credentials and grant the access to LeadsBridge.
13. Head back to LeadsBridge and click on Finish.
14. Enter the Protocol, Sub Domain, Bitrix Domain and On-Premise where you want to send your leads.
15. Click on Finish.