添加新功能和特性到您的 Bitrix24 帐户。从应用商城安装现有的应用程序。
The AssetPayments application allows you to accept online payments by Visa/Mastercard/Amex/UnionPay credit card, Apple or Google Pay, via bank transfer or by cash and receive funds to your bank account in US, Canada, any of EU country and CIS.
Application version 3.0.0 offers:
- Issue invoices right from the lead, the deal, in SMS, chat or messengers, Sales center, Webstore and Email;
- Numbering templates support;
- One click button to add products from the lead or deal;
- Companies or contacts list support;
- Moving the deal or lead after successful payment in a Kanban;
- Deal pipelines and states;
- Setting successful payment for Bitrix24 invoice after successful payment;
- Base currency support;
- Payment confirmation by email and chat;
- Payment link generation to send it via any mobile messenger;
- Personally designed payment page.
And also specialized functions:
- Distribution of payments between several companies depending on the invoice amount, currency, list of goods, etc .;
- Automatic turnover control to avoid exceeding of limits;
- Possibility of integration with external accounting systems;
- Duplicate callback to third-party software;
- Freeze payment amount at customer's card during 14 days.
Version 2.0.0 includes the Automatic Payment Routing (turnover distribution between several legal entities)
- Changing settlement accounts based on the invoice amount and currency;
- Controlling sum limits and "rotation" settlement accounts in a circle to avoid exceeding the allowed limit;
- Distribution of payments between different companies, regions, or countries based on individual markers.
We also added support of direct charge and authorization for invoices:
- Sent via SMS from the Deal;
- In chat and messengers connected in the Contact center;
- in the webstore.
Updated instructions available here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nLte8WpV4nahA98A1VXOFHpezl-Y1Vri5PxiOoqU4Lk/edit
The AssetPayments application allows to accept payment with Visa/Mastercard/Amex/UnionPay credit card, Apple or Google Pay, bank transfer or by cash and receive funds to your bank account in US, Canada, any of EU country and CIS.