Added functionality for working with tests:
1) Now when creating test texts for regulations, you can upload images (by copying directly to the input field using the keyboard shortcut ctrl + v).
We recommend using the JPG extension for pictures, otherwise the schedule page will take a long time to load.
PS. If you need to upload pictures for answers to questions, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will add this functionality if there are requests from customers.
2) Also added the ability to more conveniently edit the text of the question (added font options and work with tables)
3) Now you can ask a few correct answers to questions
Now the application has become paid again.
For a smooth transition, we entered a trial period of 10 days, from the moment any user of your bitrix24 logs into the application.
Also, a bonus of 5 USD was originally credited to the account.
The cost of one employee per day:
* up to 150 users - 0.026 USD
* from 150 users - 0.02 USD
* from 300 users - 0.015 USD
You will receive an additional amount to the account from the payment made, if you pay the current number of employees
* from 3 months - 5%
* from 6 months - 10%
* from 9 months - 15%
* from 12 months - 20%
The minimum amount written off per application per day 0.3 USD
For all questions and errors found email us email@example.com
In addition, functionality has been added:
1. Now the owner of the document on the editing page on the tab "implementation statistics" can reset the knowledge of any employee.
At this point, the employee will receive a notification that his knowledge has been reset and he needs to re-examine the document.
Along with this,% of his knowledge will be reset to this document, and the necessary actions will appear in the "must be completed" section.
2. Now you can add pdf and pptx files to the attachment to the document.
Now the basic functionality of the application has become free.
Until 01.03.2019 the application is completely free.
After that, part of the application will remain free, and part will be available through a subscription. (cost will depend on the number of employees)
1) Added English language interface.
It will turn on if you set the appropriate language in the Bitrix24 itself.
2) Added functionality for uploading investments to the regulations themselves.
Now you can add a series of pictures (jpg, jpeg, png) to the document, and later view them as a gallery. (on the page of the document. on the tab "add attachments").
3) Improved import of documents from docx files.
Now you can import docx documents that contain tables and images.
(raster images jpeg, jpg, png.bmp are supported. Vector ones are not supported. To import a document containing vector images, we recommend uploading such a document to googledocs, and download back the docx format. All vector images will be automatically changed to raster and application team- docs imports them easily).