The application allows you to create leads/contacts/transactions in Bitrix24 CRM received via web forms on your site. Forms are created in the visual form editor FormDesigner
directly in the Bitrix24 interface. You need to have an account on the FormDesigner website for the application to work.The main features:
- 90 ready-made templates on various subjects
- Flexible settings
- Advanced design settings
- More than 30 different types of questions
- Multiple questions on one page
- Auto-save form data
- Flexible customization of complex calculation formulas to create calculators and scorecards
- Online recording feature with date and time locking in the calendar
- Ability to create reactive and personalized forms
- Logical rules and branching questions and pages
- Smart redirects
- Print templates with form results
- Generating PDF documents with data from the form
- Protection against bots and cheats
- Integration with analytics systems
- Online Payment module
- Reminder module
- Variety of ready-made integrations with CRM systems, sms and email messaging services, cloud storage and other online services.
- Bind your domain
- Setting up a CNC form
- There is a plugin for Wordpress and VK
- Adaptability. Forms work great on both PCs and mobile devices
- Different ways to place the form: by direct link, in the body of the page, as a popup window, etc
To get acquainted with the service there is a free rate and a test period of 7 days. More details about the rates can be found on this link
The application allows you to transfer leads to Bitrix24 CRM, obtained through web forms on your site. Forms are created in the visual form editor FormDesigner directly in the Bitrix24 interface. You must have an account on FormDesigner to run the application.
If you have any questions, please contact technical support at: email@example.com
or via the feedback form
Install the application fr om the Bitrix24.Market.
Agree to grant access to the CRM, after which a new section "FormDesigner - online web form designer" will appear in your menu. Follow this link, wh ere you will be prompted to sign in to FormDesigner
. If you do not have an account yet, you need to register, and then enter your email and password. Now you can create any web forms and place them on your site.
In order to be able to transfer data from the forms to Bitrix24 CRM you need to connect the FormDesigner integration module and Bitrix24 in your personal account. To do this, go to the form editing mode, and then open the "Modules" tab. There you will find the Bitrix24 module of the same name. Click on the "Add" link, and a popup window will open with basic settings. Fill in all the required fields and click "Save". Now all the necessary data from the form will be transferred to Bitrix24.